The York Brew House- luxury self-catering holiday apartment
- stunning location in York city centre
- sleeps 4
- two bedrooms: one on mezzanine, one on ground floor
- level entry and lift access
- free Wi-Fi
- on-site secure parking space
- Visit England 5 Stars Self Catering
- Visit England Gold Award for Excellence in Self Catering
Formerly trading as The Old Brewery, but now renamed as The Brew House, this luxury self-catering holiday apartment is a twice winner of Visit York's Self Catering Awards.
The Brew House is a luxury, two-bedroom self-catering holiday apartment within The Old Brewery building. It adjoins the York Minster precinct on Ogleforth, a quiet medieval lane in the heart of York's old city centre. The Brew House has a dedicated parking space in the Old Brewery's gated courtyard, a rarity in York city centre.
York City Centre Self-Catering Accommodation
A beautifully appointed apartment, furnished and fitted to the highest standard, The Brew House is on the first floor of the main brewery building. The building is accessed via a level entry door in the courtyard that leads to a lift or stairs up to the first floor. The apartment is primarily on one level except for a mezzanine twin bedroom up a short flight of stairs.
The main double bedroom is served by an en-suite shower room, with the other bedroom having access to the main bathroom with an overhead shower.
The apartment has free Wi-Fi and a Smart TV.
The apartment is rated 5 Star Gold by Visit England. As with The Hop Store and The Malt House, our changeover days are Mondays and Fridays. The building is pet free and we can only allow children over the age of 12 years.
A week’s holiday or a short city break in such a lovely apartment can be enjoyed in winter, spring, summer and autumn.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
The York Brew House
New to our portfolio in 2018, The Brew House is a luxury, two-bedroom, self-catering holiday apartment in the same York city centre location as The York Hop Store and The York Malt House.
- Superb city centre location within York city walls, close to York Minster.
- Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes and visitor attractions.
- Two bedrooms, one on entry floor, one on mezzanine floor, and two bathrooms.
- Sleeps up to four persons (children over 12 years only).
- Spacious open-plan living area, with top quality kitchen.
- Charming shared courtyard with outdoor furniture.
- Complimentary welcome hamper on arrival.
- On-site secure, gated parking for one car.
- Level entry and access by lift or stairs.
- Cycle store in basement.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Book On-line or by TelephoneOur prices and availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday dates you want are shown as available, you can book and pay on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.